Join us together with your family to welcome the Jewish New Year at our Annual Rosh Hashanah Dinner.
Enjoy a three course festive meal complete with all the customary holiday foods.
The first night of Rosh Hashanah, Friday, September 18, 7:15 pm at the Rooftop Garden of 128 Pearl Street, New York, NY 10005.
– Dinner will be catered by Chef David Teyf of Madison & Park Hospitality.
– Couvert: $54 Adult | $26 Children (ages 12 and younger). Pre-registration required.
– Evening Services will be held at 6:30pm.
– Each dinner will be individually wrapped and there will be room to socially distance.
– Due to limited space preference will be given to residents of FiDi.
Reservations are closed unless you are a resident of FiDi.