YOUR MOMENT. YOUR LEGACY. YOUR CHABAD.
This is your moment to hold hands across the generations. This is your moment to ensure a Jewish future that is spiritual and meaningful. This is your moment to leave a Jewish legacy.
BEQUEST – CREATING A JEWISH FUTURE
Focused on every step of the Jewish lifecycle, The Jewish Learning Experience (Chabad FiDi) will utilize your bequest to lead the Jewish future. Leaving a bequest is a great way to safeguard our Jewish community. Your charitable bequest ensures that your support of Chabad will continue in eternity.
How a Bequest Works
- Designate a portion of your estate to Chabad for a Jewish legacy.
- Leave either a percentage or a specific amount to Chabad.
- A bequest does not cost you anything during your lifetime.
- After your passing, the trustee will transfer the money or real estate to our institution.
- Bequests are revocable and can be changed or modified during your lifetime.
- Bequests can relieve the tax burden of your family.
- This is the most popular way for individuals to leave a Jewish legacy.
- Please inform Chabad of your intention to leave a bequest, so we can properly recognize you as a member of the Jewish Legacy Society.
Residuary Bequest – The Jewish Learning Experience (Chabad) is given a percentage of the estate.
Outright Bequest – The Jewish Learning Experience (Chabad) is given a specific dollar amount or a specific asset, such as securities or real estate.
Allow us to work with you, your family, and if desired your financial advisor, to develop the most personalized strategy for your goals. For more information contact us.
Bequest Form Click Here
Donor Stories Click Here
Together we can insure a vibrant and dynamic Jewish future.
We look forward to speaking with you!
Rabbi Nissi Eber
The Jewish Learning Experience
61 Broadway, Suite 2780
New York, NY 10006